Welcome to the forum of the IACS project. If you click on the Forum menu you will find a number of forum topics. Each topic related to a specific IACS component. You can use the forum the start a discussion, ask a question, or give your opinion on a forum discussion. This website is a community of individuals of all backgrounds who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable. The rules are as follows:
- All the forums are categorised by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Member’s display names cannot be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots that will pick up your email address and spam you.
- When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar.
- Write clearly and coherently so that other forum users can understand your posts.
- If you feel that a post contains information which should not be on this forum, please let us know as soon as possible.